Found My Utopia. It's Called Brewery Bhavana

Brewery Bhavana

I found a magical place, y'all. Brewery Bhavana is a flower shop, brewery, bookstore, and dim sum restaurant all in one beautiful space. I have had a crush on Brewery Bhavana from afar for a while when I was researching the Raleigh-Durham area before moving here. When I finally stepped into Brewery Bhavana, I felt a sense of euphoria I don't remember ever feeling just by being in a restaurant.

The Interior Design, Bookstore, and Flower Shop

I love bright and elegant interior design with ample natural light. A skylight illuminateed the center of the restaurant and the bookstore and flower shop.

Brewery Bhavana

Flowers in Brewery Bhavana

The back wall was lined by a lending library which patrons are welcome to peruse. The books available to purchased were near the entrance. I smiled when I saw one of my favorite books read this year is being sold. I love that I can drink craft beers and dine on dim sum style food while sitting in a bright room lined with books and flowers. If you want to overload your happiness sensors, go with people you love. That's what I did, and we had such a great time together, we went twice in three days.

Brewery Bhavana

Brewery Bhavana

The Dim Sum Offerings

The menu was heavily influenced by traditional dim sum but was also innovative and creative! Scallion pancakes were served with oxtail and bone marrow. We had a feast of dumplings. From soup dumplings to flaky spinachy curry puffs, to seafood dumplings served in a clay pot, to edamame dumplings. The lo mein noodles and General Tso chicken both stayed true to their comforting expectations with no surprising twists. We enjoyed both the green beans and the Chinese broccoli. The Chinese broccoli came in this scrumptious broth that I kept stealing sips of. Sugarface, his mom, and I were all very happy with the food. The three of us most favored the crab fried rice, which was wrapped like a present in a thin sheet of fried egg. If you like crab, I implore you to order this dish! As for their beers, I sampled their mango sour beer and it's just lovely, with hints of tangy sweetness.

Brewery Bhavana

Brewery Bhavana

Brewery Bhavana

Brewery Bhavana

Brewery Bhavana

When I was chatting with Sugarface as I was attempting to put words to my feelings about Brewery Bhavana, he said something that I'd like to echo. He said that Brewery Bhavana might be the happiest he's been when trying a new restaurant in our new state. It's a bold statement but I'm going to second it! It'll be hard to beat such a unique and winning combination! Can't wait to go again (and again).

Brewery Bhavana
218 S Blount St, Raleigh, NC 27601
https://brewerybhavana.com/

The post Found My Utopia. It's Called Brewery Bhavana appeared first on Girl Eats World.

No comments:

Post a Comment